Saturday, June 4, 2011

Do you think it is right to have your b/f or g/f change?

Just looking for some insight, for the record I don%26#039;t have any problem with or relationship and would be willing to change. My g/f is having doubts about our relationship but she is trying to decide if she just wants someone else or if it%26#039;s right to have me change. She is thinking it shouldn%26#039;t be right to make me change. The changes aren%26#039;t real huge in away. She wants me to be more outgoing because I am a shy person and have been my whole life. Do you think I it is bad to have your b/f or g/f change?|||Do YOU want to be more outgoing?





Sometimes relationships help us change for the better. The problem comes in when your significant other is trying to control you by making you do something you don%26#039;t want to or stop something you want to continue to do.





My boyfriend is helping me become more confident. There%26#039;s nothing wrong with changes sometimes, as long as you want to change as well ... for YOURSELF!|||If she%26#039;s not happy being with you the way you are then i%26#039;d tell her where to go and how to get there. Be who you are, you don%26#039;t need to change for anyone.|||My ex was very insecure, and all the time would tell me he could change. He was also shy, and yes I wanted someone who wasn%26#039;t afraid to speak in public, but the thing is, he shouldn%26#039;t HAVE to change. And it angered me that he would over someone. Even if that someone was me.





If your girlfriend is having doubts about you, dump her.


Have some self-worth.|||Why can%26#039;t the bi*ch just love you for who you are? why she trying to change you?





do you really want some controlling women on your back? lol dump her and be the one who wins before she dumps you.|||if its not that big of a change i%26#039;d say yes if it is a huge change i%26#039;d say no|||If the changes are minor then I see it as pretty ok... not perfect, but just ok.





If you have been shy your whole life, like I have, you would end up opening up to this girl, if you really liked her. Because you get close, you%26#039;d be able to let your feelings out that bit more. If that isn%26#039;t good enough for her, then I think you have a problem.





reading back on that, it doesn%26#039;t look like much help... sorry :S|||it depends on what you want out of this relationship. do u see a possible future and if so, sometimes compromising on small issues is ok, but if they want to completely change u then i%26#039;d say move on. also, if the other person wants to change something about u then u should come up with something u want to change about her-all is fair.|||She shouldn%26#039;t change you. You have to be you and be ready to change naturually by yourself. If you change for someone - you will loose yourself in a maze of confusions and you mite resent her. She is being a little selfish about herself. She should have encouraged you to go out abit more by hanging out in places that you like and hang out with her in fav places where you are comfortable with too.|||She should like you for who you are, though she wanting you to be More out going isn%26#039;t being mean, unless you like being shy. She can help by making you feel comfortable doing silly things, and being out going with you. She cant just expect you to change over night. If you like being shy then tell her she needs to find someone else, but if you want to break out of your shell see if you cant get her to teach you

No comments:

Post a Comment