Saturday, June 4, 2011

I wanna change my display image but i cant do this.help me?

when i am change the change the display picture but he cant change .again first picture show.|||hi! i have the same problem but i already resolved my issue!..


i also cant change my display image in yahoo messanger!..


i tried so many things to solved this issue but doesnt work!..





so i decided to do this steps:





- first you need to log-out Yahoo Messanger


- on the right lower part of the window, right-click yahoo logo then choose Exit





- open My Coputer


- go to C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Profiles


- then look for your Yahoo ID folder


- delete that folder permanently by using Shift + Delete


- then restart your computer





- now open YM then log-in your account


- try to change your display image


- browse the picture you want to display


- then poooffff!!! hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment