Saturday, June 4, 2011

How do I convince my dog its not my fault when its cold outside?

My dog doesn%26#039;t like to go outside to do his business when its cold outside, when I do force him outside, and after he comes back in the house he%26#039;s mad at me!


He blames me that its cold outside, he thinks I made it cold outside, but my dog is too dumb to know I can%26#039;t control the weather.


How can I teach my dog about the weather changes, the change of seasons?|||Try a doggie coat and go outside with him. Have some treats ready and praise him when he goes. He%26#039;s not %26quot;dumb%26quot;, he%26#039;s smart. Why would he want to go out in the cold when you don%26#039;t?|||No he doesn%26#039;t you are using what YOU think he is thinking, dogs are manipulative.|||talk to him in spanish|||take her out to dinner|||talk to him openly and explain the climatic changes...global warming etc....what do you expect me to answer you jerk!!!|||watch the weather channell with him|||You could talk to him like a child, this is such and such weather because this is such and such month, etc. Or you could just tell him sorry that it is cold, faster he does his business the faster he gets to come back into the warm house with you. :)|||I thinks its funny!! How cute! I know your not serious about actually teaching him the seasons. How would you like to get up in the morning 18 degrees outside, pull out your willy, barefooted and take a p i s s????? Think about it.....LOL!|||Uh...





You dont..





just deal with it. DOgs are stupid, they forget.|||remember......you are the boss not him, he doesnt need to be taught its cold, he needs to be taught that its time to go outside and thats it!!!!!!!!!!!|||No. Even if he understood he would still have to go outside and he would still hate it. How about giving him a treat when he comes in and petting him?|||Well, unless you are willing to let him poop in the house, you%26#039;re just gonna have to live with his unreasonable demands on you.





Don%26#039;t let him be the dominant force in the house.|||Wow.





I%26#039;m pretty sure your dog doesn%26#039;t blame you for it being cold. He%26#039;s a dog. He%26#039;s probably just pissed that your force him out there.





Give him a treat every time he comes in from going potty. That way he%26#039;ll have something to look forward to. Not to mention, thats a good way to stop them from going in the house.





But honestly, you can%26#039;t teach your dog how the seasons change, he%26#039;s not a toddler.|||Actually you are acting dumb for thinking that is what your dog is thinking. No offense. Dogs use sounds and gestures to demonstrate feelings. I%26#039;m sure he may of been telling you it is cold, but i doubt he was mad, I%26#039;m not sure they%26#039;re capable of accusation. He was probably saying %26quot;hey lazy ***, why don%26#039;t you get up and make me some F%26#039;n pancakes?%26quot;|||You can%26#039;t. When a doggie gotta doo, he gotta doo what he gotta doo! Hot or cold, snow or sun, it doesn%26#039;t matter what he gotta doo, he just has to do the doo when it%26#039;s time!|||Stand outside with him or watch the Weather Channel together..... I%26#039;m sure he%26#039;ll get it then!|||All animals know instinctively that weather changes. You need to teach yourself that your dog knows more about you than you know about him and that you need to go to a person trainer to learn how to train yourself to be a better dog owner.|||let him in.|||How do I convince you that you have no way of reading your dog%26#039;s mind so you really don%26#039;t know if he blames you for the cold weather or not?





Your problem is that you are treating the dog like he%26#039;s a human -- and assuming he thinks at least a little like you.





Please try to remember -- he is a *dog*.|||Put the dog in the house with you, or, sleep outside with him! Woof!|||maybe he%26#039;ll get it next year.|||give to him wood|||haha I can%26#039;t beat some funny answers on here.


The question is funny and some answers are funny.


made me laugh.





hell my dog dislikes it, but I go outside with my dog. It goes outside then.


Rain is a different problem.|||Why dun you potty-train him how to use the human toilet? Cats are able to do that already. Apparently you just have to buy this special toilet seat with a small hole.|||You need to establish who the pack leader is. It%26#039;s you!


You might go outside with him, a couple of times , to show solidarity. Beyond that he needs to know, your the boss, period.


At the end of the day, he will thank you for it. He will know his place in the pack, and rise to the occasion.


Good luck.|||Just try to reward him when he does do his business, no dog can be mad for long after they get a treat. and when he does get mad, he%26#039;ll get over it.|||As with employers when they say %26quot;I don%26#039;t make my employees do anything that I wouldn%26#039;t do%26quot;.





Heed this advice and go with your dog outside. Take a crap and let him know that you%26#039;re a fair and righteous dog owner. This will make him much happier and YOU%26#039;ll save on toilet paper.|||Dress him for the weather.


Sweaters, jackets, little foot coverings.


Even head wear.





If you get one, tell him how good


he looks. :-)





My Dog loves putting on his sweater.





They say putting Vaseline on the bottom


of their paws helps when it%26#039;s icy, and


or snowy.





Don%26#039;t forget to wipe it off before he


comes back inside the house.





I forgot, Treat him a yummy treat. :-P|||LOL that is funny - you should place this in jokes and riddles....





Maybe he is mad because you are taking him outside and not for the fact that it%26#039;s cold outside???|||If this is a small dog I have the answer. When you put your coat on and take the dog outside put a coat on it. My Chihuahua loves to go outside as long as it has it%26#039;s coat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment