Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am unable to change the Desktop wallpaper.?

Hi folks,


I am facing three kind of problems in my computer:


1. I am not able to change the change the wallpaper. It is showing blank.Also the option in the display properties got disabled.





2. When I double click on the local drives except %26quot;c-drive%26quot; the %26quot;opens with%26quot; window is getting opened.





3. When I start my computer, the c://windows/system32 window is also getting opened.





Please help me to fix these bugs.





Thanks in advance.


Samson|||Your Computer is attacked by virus, First restore computer to a time when your computer was alright. Then install bitdefender antivirus total security 2008. Buy it for better perfomance and Regularly update. Your computer wont have any problem|||Are you willing to format your pc and star over again? This should solve the problem and you can back up your data before formatting. That is what I did.|||run a virus/spyware check. spyware probably deleted your option in your display properties. i had a problem like this where my wallpaper stayed %26quot;run a virus scan%26quot; and when i went to change, i noticed the wallpaper tab and screensaver were removed. id wait till someone answers with a more educated answer, so this is a bump! because my resolution was just recovering the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment