Saturday, June 4, 2011

When should I change for a girl I love?

Okay. So I really like my bestfriend. She doesn%26#039;t know.I%26#039;m a guy she%26#039;s a girl. Anywaythis Friday is my birthday (turning 15). She is also fifteen.


Thursday, the day before my birthday, I am getting my long hair cut (which she thinks would look better short). I also have been getting new clothes (things I like, but that she also likes....artsy stuff). Were all going to hang out on my birthday so should I wait till my birthday(when I have my new haircut and such,to sort of shock her with a sudden change) or should I start wearing my new clothes tomorow/the week before, so I slowly ease in the change.





The change is for me and I love it, but it is partially to make her more attracted to me. What should I do? And don%26#039;t say changing for a girl is stupid because I%26#039;m changing for me, but why not make myself better for the girl I like while I%26#039;m doing this?|||Never change to make someone love you.





If they don%26#039;t love you for WHO you are you%26#039;ll never work out anyway.|||start now. don%26#039;t make it obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment