Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you think she was doing it to be a b*tch?

ok my daughters grandmother doesn't think she is her sons daughter so because he is 20 and I am 15 the cops wanted dna so I didn't fight it and did it because she and him are denying her. well she works at the grocery store and I went shopping well I was talking to my friend who is related to Madisons grandmother and well Madisons grandmother came over to replace the little change dispenser. And she said 'excuse me' I don't remember if she said it rudely because I was in shock she actually came over. after that she turned my way and looked at my daughter/her granddaughter. Do you think she came over to be a b*tch or to see if Madison has any of her fathers features/thank god she doesn't? I know changing the change dispenser is apart of her job but there were many other people who could have done it.
Do you think she was doing it to be a b*tch?
It seems like she was just doing it to boil yer blood. I would've been freaking out if I were you. I might have even put my foot out to trip her...%26gt;%26gt;;
Do you think she was doing it to be a b*tch?
Well may be she wanted to see if the child indeed looked like one of her family members....or she could've just simply wanted to change the dispenser!
im sure she was just curious it might have been a good thing
She might have just wanted to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment