Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why cant i get the start menu on monitor two?

Please help me! I have two monitors hooked up on my laptop, But My monitor one which is the one on my laptop is broke. My second Monitor pops up but theres no Start menu and I cant get to propertys because it pops up on monitor one, How can I make monitor 2 the man one If i cant get to Properties? I have a paper do and I need it off this stupid laptop But I cant get to it, I just need to pull up my properties on monitor 2 some how I can change the change because monitor one is build into the laptop..And Even if I do How to I get monitor two to show me the same thing as monitor one just some help anything would be nice please help help help..:(..%26gt;going crazy%26lt;
Why cant i get the start menu on monitor two?
just clone the laptop monitor to the external monitor

FN F5

(it may be different FN -F8 or F10 on yours to clone it

Yo can also right click anywhere on the desktop and choose settings to work with both monitors
Why cant i get the start menu on monitor two?
follow my instructions carefully. you can still chage your settings soyou could use monitor 2. right click your mouse pointing at the taskbar. click %26quot;lock taskbar%26quot;. after doing it left click your taskbar then drag it to the right so that your start menu will pop up to the right. hope this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment