Thursday, September 15, 2011

Will someone give their opinion on this amateur poem?

This is no where near good but I was just wondering what kind of responses I would get.



Killing my breaking life

My life is only breaking

Breaking into my dreams

The vices are so much more appealing

but how could I pass up

The life that is breaking

I hate taking

And faking

Just to stay in the urban status quot

I haven't stole

But only for a whole

Life under the mistletoe

Never came

The fame

All in vain

The patients I set and train

The life I stole

Under the mistletoe

Only away

Slightly changed

Elevated change

The change that has came

Gift to obtain

I must sustain

From the pain

Killing my breaking life
Will someone give their opinion on this amateur poem?
better then a lot of poems on YA....but that isn't saying much...kepd trying....the choppiness was 'interesting' i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment