Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zooming in on Explorer?

Hi All



I am watching a few videos in Megavideo



I want to watch them in Full Screen, but there is no option to do that on the player.



An idea i thought of was to change the %26quot;change zoom level%26quot; in the bottom right corner of the browser



It comes up full-screen fine, but.......



Someone has told me that doing that will damage my computer ???????



Is this true ?



Thanks in advance
Zooming in on Explorer?
No it won't damage your computer
Zooming in on Explorer?
Get a different player, there are plenty of free ones out there.Find one with zooming abilities and uninstall the ones you don't like.I like the divx player.Here is a link to it, with reviews and downloads for more from cnet.



http://www.download.com/divx-player/
zooming your IE browser will not damage your COMPUTER. however i do suggest that you download media player that has a zoom option in it

No comments:

Post a Comment