Thursday, September 15, 2011

What do you think so far....?

The world as i see it

Dangerous , sad, its an upsetting nature

I ask my self every day why i would bring a child into this world

So full of pain

And we are all too blame



I think everyday

I do try and force happiness

But i shouldnt

For then its not really me

An act is all that i see.



I speak these words

Only because of what i have heard, felt

Witnessed.



I would love nothing more

To bring joy as well as have the joy i need

You need, we all need to live a happy endless life

Bringing up kids with a gorgoues wife



Just as the stereo-type does

A big family

No doubt very happy

Why cant he see what i see.





Perhaps you see it

The truth of this world

Yet if this is true

How do you do the things you do



how do you not go completly insane

how are you having child after child

knowing the world they are to growing up sin

there are bad people making a sin



why would you do this i ask

i ask an sencere question

i understand the good the bad comes with the good

and too right it should



for we all work very hard

we all do our very best

some try better than all the rest

we know this

yet does it pay off

is your world yet bliss



I walk down the streets of my home

Most of the time i work alone

Am i frightened

Of course

I see the truth

Im lightened.



Is it fair

That for every good deed

Someone will sin

They dont care

Like littering,instead of the bin



To them we are rubbish

To each other

We fight, we argue

Dont say 鈥樷€檌 dont鈥欌€?br>
coz i know you do.

I do it too.



The question is are we willing to change

I am, i want to

Whats your answer

Do you want to



Would you like to see the change

The change that stars quote in there song

I know its something

That we all long



There is one thing that scares me

This i speak isthe fact that it may never happen

So asking of this could be a waste of time

Doesnt people give a **** about their life

I do about mine



I want to have kids knowing there growing up

In a happy place

I want to see the smiles on my childrens face

Rememeber what we all got taught about

The human race



The sad thing for myself

Is knowing i have changed

Yet im waiting for my back up

Which i know will never come

This harsh world will never come undone

I suppose whats done is done



Forever people fighting

forever people arguing

forvever people shouting

forvever people drinking



children nothing but swearing

walking around become there abusive roll models

the children are the future people say

so we need to teach them good

starting from today



i will always belive its never too late

i will always believe we can get rid of hate

i will one day Look at you

And see you as a mate



Its all good asking these things

Its great writing

But all im really doing

Is waiting and holding



Holding on to a dream of ours

We all have that same dream

That we can one day walk down the street

All our friends get together and meet



With no enemies about

Not 2 people have to shout

Talking in a respective way fowards one another

Careing for each other

Like you theier mother



Where are your thoughts now

When was the last time you had a row

Was it over anything major

Or was it petty



When was the last time you belived in something

Do you belive i am talking truth

Am i overreacting

Why do i see life as really bad

Everything about it makes me mad

Yet worse, looking around makes me sad



Knowing my baby could walk to school

Upset becuase of bullies

He might not tell me

So therefore i dont know

The truth i cannot see



He comes home and puts on a brave face

Just for me



How many people are more happy than sad

How many are living than dead

how many bills in the post have you read

how many holidays have you had

am i reminding you a little

are you not yet getting mad



you not bored of work work work

and only little play

i hate those who say



鈥樷€檞ell this is life, get used to it鈥欌€?br>
Their the ones whos life will never imrove

Not even a little bit

thats my theory on it



am i right or wrong

what do you think

i just know that one day

we all just sink



so i want to make the most of my life

i want to work less and play more.



What can you do at the age of retirement

Surely not much.
What do you think so far....?
It is really really good you have tried to describe a whole lot scene of the future ahead of you really impressive.I too write poetry and though its too long i dont mind reading it be it 10 pages or simply 4 lines.I think you can write really good and will go real ahead in poetry if you keep writing and improving and making others love it.I really know how it feels when someone reads it and likes it its like a happiness that flows within you, something you cant describe i have felt and hopefully you too will feel when there are soo many people to appreciate you and love you.Poetry is the best way to express and you are doing just right.Just a suggestion that try rhyming words more it will make it more interesting and i already read it 4 times i seriously love it!!! GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE AND POETRY...
What do you think so far....?
yhea its good but i think you should end there its already pretty long and after a while some people might lose the intrest to read it all
It's a great poem but you really should end it there or shorten it up a little. By the end of the poem i was totally confused and lost, it's a lot to read. But it's still a great poem=]
  • database
  • What are duvet covers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment