Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To put a bullet in my head, to jump off a building, to crash my car against a concrete wall, to slit my?

wrists open, to go to Iraq and get killed, to get hit by a car, to die. These are the thoughts I have of my own, The best solution I think there is for all my problems, I was always a kid with a smile on his face, but as things changed and people changed The change was too much for me to handle, and I believe somewhere along the way I lost my heart, No remorse, no sadness, no feelings, no heart. To feel gloomy in a perfect sunny day with blue skies. To feel alone while there is millions around me. And to feel lost with no guidance. To feel rejected by everyone, even your mother. To be treated like dirt. For your mother to say your useless and you wont go anywhere and that you are like the rest..to lose the only person you loved and who loved you back. To lose the only company you have, your dog. To feel lost with no place to go. These who I am, and what I feel. Why?
To put a bullet in my head, to jump off a building, to crash my car against a concrete wall, to slit my?
It sounds like a rough patch... They're tough to get through but with some perseverance you can. I've had a hard time for 8 years and am finally just out of it! What you should do is not think (it's hard I know) about all the things that put you down. Take all of the good things as small as they can be and focus on that. This website helped me: http://web.mac.com/karismac/iWeb/Janpawl鈥?/a>

What also helped me was having someone to talk to so if you want to talk feel free to email me, I'll be there. :-)

Don't worry, you'll get through it!
To put a bullet in my head, to jump off a building, to crash my car against a concrete wall, to slit my?
You are severely depressed get some help TODAY. If you can't tell your parents talk to a friend, neighbor, teacher if you are in school.

Talk to your pastor if you go to church. Just do it today.

GO NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment