Thursday, September 15, 2011

What do you think of my newest single?

TOY WITH ME



INTRO

Everyone has been vulnerable at least once in their lifetime. And everyone eventually snaps and ends up telling certain kids where to go.



CHORUS ONCE

You really don't wanna toy with me, B

You wanna mess me around

And get me down

But nah nah, keep on

And i'll keep going

Cos everything i thought you was

Taught me i'm never knowing



VERSE ONE

So come on girl, what did you go and change for?

Cos i haven't changed, i'm still myself and pure

You used to be the girl on the block

That used to chill

The girl on the block, that never admired kids that kill

But now the times have changed, and i'm deeply depressed

Our friendship has exchanged

And was never gonna be for the best

But you was so real, and down to earth like me

Now your some one else

I don't understand how this could be

How could you go on, playing me

As a friend

Slaying me, as a friend

Cos i never wanted to be anything more

We was friends, and friends are supposed to stay for

Ever, and now we will never

Get together, and jump trees and hedges

We had our own place where we could get away

When times were hard, we knew we could play

You was just around the corner

So i always thought we'd be

Friends forever

How foolish was i to believe?

But i guess the times have come and gone

And now all that's left is a song

Yeah you can deal with that

But i can't see past that

All i can see, is you and me

When we thought that we were bad

I guess it's true when they say

That everybody starts to change

The change i saw in you

Was the kind of change i needed to lose

So i was stuck in a hole

That seemed so far from you

I never understood how and why

We started this little feud

But i will never stand corrected

When i say it's all because of you

Because i'm not a liar

I aint never been, cos i'm not you



CHORUS ONCE



VERSE TWO

I'll leave you for a bit

Cos you aint the only one that's done wrong

I've known plenty of kids

That just start speaking to me because of a song

A song that i have written

Produced and released

The wrong that's not admitted

Open up your eyes to see

Everything infront of me

Was just lies and deceased

From every girl down to every boy

Everything i thought i had, was broken and destroyed

And it took me a long time to get over it

The more i tried and tried, i could never see past it

The hurt that one can leave inside

Is heartbreaking and shrinks your size

But over all that, i'm better than the kids that lie

This song is for any kid that's been hurt and bruised

Any little kid, that's had their heart get sued

It's like your in a court room

With a judge frowning down on you

With a judge coming down on you

And crushing every bit of you

Don't let them take a part of you

Cos then your really sure to lose

I had a rough upbringing, but most kids have

I wont feel sorry for myself, and my violent dad

Cos there's quite a few kids that have had that

And imma be here for you kids, that have had that

I know what it's like, to feel fear inside

24/7 waiting for an unexpected surprise

But don't feel lonely, to all my baby homies

Stay strong, and you'll find where you belong

As you look up to the sky, and stand and stare

You see your heart up there, that's getting repaired



CHORUS ONCE



VERSE THREE

Keep moving on, and i'll move too

Let's all get up and get into the mood

The mood where you feel like your invincible

It's the most amazing feeling

When these kids can diss and cuss you

Cos you'll just laugh and grin

As they spit there silly words

You can just depart and leave

And be the biggest man on the earth

I've done it before in my life, and it was hard

To leave a pathetic little fight, it was hard

It feels like your backing down, when really that aint right

Cos your just ending the start

Of something that could end up

With a phone call to your mum in the night

So be a man, and stand down

But be sure to never back down

Backing down means your scared and alone

But, standing down

Proves your the king in line for the throne

Now get out out of here, and stop reading this tune

Get out off the streets, and show them your no fool



CHORUS TWICE



OUTRO

Now you've heard this song, get out there and prove them wrong.

Let this motivation take control, and be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do something. Because we were all thrown here for a reason, to make success within and forget your problems with the street.
What do you think of my newest single?
it's alright
What do you think of my newest single?
its ok as far as songs go :)

nice effort

No comments:

Post a Comment